PVC 105T is a flexible non-shrink sleeve with an operating temperature of -40°C-+105°C. It conforms to specification BS2848/3/105T and is ideal for applications with higher temperature requirements. It is available in a full range of colours and sizes and can be cut and printed as required.
This higher temperature PVC hose with BS accreditation is a low cost flexible jacket with good dielectric properties, chemical and fungal resistance and low water absorption. It is manufactured from premium virgin grade compound and frequently used in wire harnessing for electrical insulation. It is supplied with a 0.5mm nominal wall, in a wide range of metric and AWG sizes and many colours including green/yellow for earth as standard. Bespoke sizes, wall thicknesses and colours are available on enquiry.
- Operating Temperature: -40°C - + 105°C
- Flame Retardant: Self extinguishing
- Green / Yellow,
- (Pink / Violet / Orange to order)
- Sizes: 1 - 25
- Packing: Coils, reels, cut to length, cut sleeves
- Print: Yes, full range of text and logos
- Approvals: BS 2848/3/105T, RoHS compliant
- Applications / Industries:
|Properties||Typical Values||Test Methods|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C - + 105°C|
|Flammability||Self extinguishing in 30s|