Printashrink LSZH is a 2:1 shrink ratio zero halogen, flame retardant, low smoke and toxicity heatshrink polyolefin. It is ideal for fire safety applications and often used in marine, mass transit and off-shore applications. It is available in many colours and sizes up to 101.6mm ID and can be cut and printed as required.
This zero halogen, fire retardant, low smoke and fume heatshrinkable tubing offers excellent fire safety characteristics and as such is ideal for marine, mass transit, and off-shore applications where it is used to reduce toxicity risk and protect components from the corrosive products of combustion amongst other things. It is UL/CSA approved and its availability in many colours and sizes makes it perfect for printing both text and logos. We offer our full range of printing and cutting services on this high strength, resilient tube also making it perfect for identification, branding and marking requirements.
- Shrink Ratio: 2:1
- Shrink Temperature: +90°C
- Operating Temperature: -55°C - +125°C
- Flame Retardant: Yes
- Other colours available upon request
- Sizes: 1.2 - 101.6
- Packing: Reels, mini-reels, mini-packs, cut to length, kits, cut sleeves
- Print: Yes, full range of text and logos in all colours
- Approvals: UL 224 VW-1, CSA certified, RoHS compliant
- Applications / Industries:
|Properties||Typical Values||Test Methods|
|Operating Temperature||-55°C - +125°C|
|Minimum shrink temperature||90°C|
|Full recovery temperature||120°C|